Events coming up:
- This summer, Geny is teaching Yoga in the Park at Chinbrook Meadows, SE12, Grove Park. We’ll meet by the cafe in the park, at 9:45 for a 10am sharp start. It’ll finish at 11am and, weather permitting will run every Saturday until September 2nd. This class is FREE and open to all!
- Ayurveda Thursday’s clinic grand opening, September 7th, 33 East Street, Bromley
- September 15th, Health Fitness and Fashion show, Bromley Civic Centre, check the facebook page. Book your tickets here
- September 23rd, Ancient Wisdom for modern life workshop, Karma Studios, West Wickham
- Retreat in October in France! From the 6th-12th of October, The Five Senses Yoga & Cleanse Retreat will be amazing!
I will be teaching yoga and meditation as well as giving a talk on Ayurveda.
Early bird offer available now until August 13th.
Email me to book your place!
My name is Geny Caloisi and I believe that through Yoga and Ayurveda we are able to achieve our highest potential and live a long, healthy and happy life. For this reason I am an Ayurveda practitioner and consultant as well as a Yoga teacher.
My Yoga teaching style blends traditional Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Hatha yoga with Iyengar alignment techniques. I also teach Yin Yoga, mindfulness and meditation. I place a strong focus on to physical adjustments to improve alignment through a precise yet dynamic practice.
I teach group classes as well as one-to-one private lessons and I frequently run workshops – check the news feed!
As an Ayurveda practitioner I am a Diet and Lifestyle consultant and a Therapist. Through Ayurveda, I am able to help people to find their own unique balance for their body and mind using Yoga; meditation; specific food and lifestyle advise; herbal supplements tailored to the person and massage therapies.
Ayurveda has amazing oil massages for the whole body; stimulating oil and herbs treatments; localised treatments for the chakras and the sense organs; and incredible treatments for the mind such as Shirodhara.
Is yoga right for you?
Yoga practice started in India over 5,000 years ago, and it is a combination of postures, breathing exercises and meditation. The word yoga, which comes from Sanskrit, means union – the union of mind, body and spirit. So when you do Yoga, you don’t just gain flexibility, muscle tone and strength; you also calm your mind, learn about your body and improve your health. Yoga makes you feel better!
Yoga has been proven to be more effective than taking medicine on conditions such as depression, anxiety, back pain, osteoporosis, high blood pressure and some respiratory ailments.
Backed up by a strong philosophy and guidelines for better living, the aim in yoga is to strike a balance where the individual feels content on him/herself and amongst others.
Don’t fall into traps such as thinking: ‘I can’t do this…’ ‘I’m too old,’ ‘I’m too inflexible,’ etc. Yoga has no age limit and your body is perfect as it it right now – and you can make it even more perfect with yoga. There should be no excuse to incorporate the gift of yoga in your life and start living better.