This year I will be teaching at three Yoga Holidays! Come and join me and we will have lots of fun!
In June (9th-16th) and September (22nd to 29th) I will be teaching in Croatia, at the Hotel Mlini – 15′ transfer from Dubrovnik airport; and in October (20th to 27th), it is Majorca, Hotel Cala d’Oro.
However, if these dates don’t fit your schedule, you can join the other amazing teachers that are going to be there throughout the season.
The company I am working with for the Yoga Holidays has three locations: Sardinia (where they started), Majorca and Croatia. They are called Sardinia Yoga and they have a lovely approach to offering yoga and at the same time allowing people to have a holiday.
Unlike almost any other yoga holiday, there is a choice of two yoga styles at the same location most weeks in Majorca and Croatia.
Every morning you will have two yoga classes to choose from, i.e. Vinyasa Flow or gentle Hatha. Both are two hours in length and happen simultaneously on two yoga decks by two yoga teachers.
If you are traveling with a friend who prefers a different type of yoga you can each join different classes.
Both classes are open to beginners and experienced yogis but the energy level is quite different between them.
How is this Yoga Holiday different?
– It is a beach yoga holiday, not a retreat
– You arrive any day to suit your calendar
– You can choose a short stay from three nights, or as long as you like
– Every morning you can start with a light breakfast and jump straight into your Yoga class on private shaded spaces by the beach
– The hotels are 4-star family-owned, so you will get proper en-suite accommodation and a delicious choice of food
– Don’t miss out on these amazing Mediterranean locations