Full Moon yoga and Cacao Ceremony Festive Workshop
Let us have our own Yoga Christmas celebration with a Full moon yoga workshop and Cacao ceremony, on December 19th!
Full Moon Yoga Practice with Geny
Our Moon yoga practice will invoke the feminine power within all of us.
The slower and mindful Moon yoga practice will leave you feeling centred and connected.
Here are some of the beneﬁts you can expect from this sequence:
- You will feel your heart open through the Crescent Moon Poses.
- You will feel empowered through the Goddess Squat.
- You will feel connected to the earth through Lunge and Side Lunge Pose.
- Your body will be strengthened and stretched through side-bending, lunging, forward bending, and squatting.
Sarah King, from Balanced Body Wellness
Why drink Cacao?
Cacao, the seed/nut of a fruit of an Amazonian tree, is the highest antioxidant food on the PLANET.
Cacao contains essential minerals, B vitamins, vitamin E , flavonoids with anti-oxidant properties and neurotransmitters that have everything to do with feeling ‘loved up’ and ‘blissed out’ :
- It’s a source of antioxidants, magnesium, iron, manganese & chromium.
- Raw chocolate improves cardiovascular health, builds strong bones, is a natural aphrodisiac, elevates your mood and increased longevity.
- Theobromine and Histamine Arginine (natural Viagra) help the heart and circulation.
- Endocannabinoids (the body’s natural cannabis), Dopamine, Anandamide and Phenylethylamine invoke ‘bliss’, ‘feel good,’ and ‘love’ states.
- Also useful for circulation, memory, menstrual and menopausal issues, energy, blood pressure, inflammation and pain relief. I can personally vouch for her effectiveness with menstrual cramps!
- It is also extremely high in PEA ( love chemical) Theobromine (cardiovascular support) & anandamide (the bliss chemical)
We use only ceremonial grade Cacao in our ceremonies, it’s raw, organic and GMO-free! No nasties, just pure, organic 100% Cacao.