Children’s Storytelling Yoga is back with a festive feel!
Join me as I take the children – and parents, through a magical journey on Saturday 7th December 11 am – 12 pm in the WG Grace Community Centre, 1 Lion’s Close, SE9 4HG.
This class is aimed at children aged 6-11 years, and their adults. Children must be accompanied at all times.
Reasons to come along:
- Family Yoga is a great way to get stronger and supple while having fun together.
- Yoga lays the foundation for a lifelong journey of discovery, familiarity and stability.
- Allowing children to develop their natural skills in a safe and friendly environment, you are giving them the tools to build up their confidence and the ability to believe in themselves.
- From time immemorial, Yoga has followed the example of nature to find balance. In this class, you will learn how Cobra, Upward facing Dog and tree posture can make a difference in your day-to-day life.
- Yoga-Asanas (i.e.Yoga exercises) are well suited for children, they are imaginative and unique, just like them!
If you have a yoga mat, bring it, otherwise, we will have some to lend.
“Your hand opens and closes and opens and closes. If it were always a fist or always stretched open, you would be paralyzed. Your deepest presence is in every small contracting and expanding, the two as beautifully balanced and coordinated as bird wings.” ~ Rumi
When: Saturday 7th December
What time: 11 am – 12 pm
Where: The WG Grace Community Centre, 1 Lion’s Close, SE9 4HG. Off-street parking available.
How Much: FREE!
Have you got any questions? Contact me, Geny, on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07796641151