This year we have the chance to have our own yogi festive celebration!
Are you going to join me?
Taking advantage of the fact that we can now get together I want to invite my yoga community to have our own Yoga Christmas celebration with a Full moon yoga workshop and Cacao ceremony, on December 19th!
The two hours immersion will be held in Bromley, at the St Peter’s and St Paul’s Parish church (Church Rd, Bromley BR2 0EG).
I’m bringing to you this Full Moon yoga workshop and a special guest teacher, Sarah King, who will be leading the Cacao ceremony.
Book your early bird ticket for Sunday, December 19th (16:00-18:00) here: https://app.ubindi.com/Geny.Caloisi
Full Moon Yoga Practice with Geny
All lunations, or 28 days Moon cycles, have five stages: New or Crescent Moon, Waxing Moon, Full Moon, Waning Moon and Dark Moon.
The Full Moon brings a culmination of energy. The light from the Sun, reflected onto the moon, can help us see and acknowledge what we have done. This is a perfect time to integrate our feelings and think about our experiences and growth this year and what we might want to plan for the following.
Our Moon yoga practice will invoke the feminine power within all of us.
The slower and mindful Moon yoga practice will leave you feeling centred and connected.
Here are some of the beneﬁts you can expect from this sequence:
- You will feel your heart open through the Crescent Moon Poses.
- You will feel empowered through the Goddess Squat.
- You will feel connected to the earth through Lunge and Side Lunge Pose.
- Your body will be strengthened and stretched through side-bending, lunging, forward bending, and squatting.
Once you are familiar with the movements of the Moon Salutation, you can experiment with practising it at different speeds, taking more breaths between poses or maybe just flowing it!
Sarah King, from Balanced Body Wellness
Why drink Cacao?
Cacao, the seed/nut of a fruit of an Amazonian tree, is the highest antioxidant food on the PLANET.
Cacao contains essential minerals, B vitamins, vitamin E , flavonoids with anti-oxidant properties and neurotransmitters that have everything to do with feeling ‘loved up’ and ‘blissed out’ :
- It’s the no 1 source of antioxidants, magnesium, iron, manganese & chromium.
- Raw chocolate improve cardiovascular health, builds strong bones, is a natural aphrodisiac, elevates your mood and increased longevity.
- Theobromine and Histamine Arginine (natural Viagra) help the heart and circulation.
- Endocannabinoids (the body’s natural cannabis), Dopamine, Anandamide and Phenylethylamine invoke ‘bliss’, ‘feel good,’ and ‘love’ states.
- Also useful for circulation, memory, menstrual and menopausal issues, energy, blood pressure, inflammation and pain relief. I can personally vouch for her effectiveness with menstrual cramps!
- It is also extremely high in PEA ( love chemical) Theobromine (cardiovascular support) & anandamide (bliss chemical)
We use only ceremonial grade Cacao in our ceremonies, it’s raw, organic and GMO free! No nasties, just pure, organic 100% Cacao.