Do you feel that with work and family life there is no time for fitness and wellbeing? When there is a will there is away!
Do some Yoga at your place of work!
Get together with your colleagues and I can help you organise it or ask your employer for it!
Having yoga at the
What to expect?
The class will start with a short centring; a flow of standing postures; a bit of core work, some lovely stretches seated on the floor and a final relaxation.
We’ve even got some new Yoga mats available to anyone that
Now that the date approaches, your mind might be listing
Here are some facts:
- You don’t need to be able to touch your toes to do yoga.
- Yoga is not just for flexible or strong people, Yoga is for anyone.
- You don’t need special clothing for
it. As long as you have some comfortable loose clothes, you are set.
- If you want tone cosy, you can bring a mall blanket or a warm pair of socks and a jumper for relaxation at the end.
- Yoga is practiced bare feet – you can keep your socks on as long as you don’t slide ;o)
- Yoga increases:
- lung capacity,
- helps with concentration,
- calms the mind,
- boosts your immune system and
- can help you burn excess calories! What’s not to like?!
- You won’t have to commute or take a long walk to get to the class, Yoga is coming to you at your work place!
Are you interested? Get in touch: email@example.com